the best blog for the best books

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ruby Bridges Presentation


—Ruby Bridges

—And facts

—Introdution

Ruby Briges was poor. Her dad worked picking crops and her mom tucked in ruby and her brothers at night and then her mom scrubbed floors at a bank.

—Surprising News

At that time,black people and white people did not get the same edocation.the president ordered four black girls to go to white schools.

—School

On ruby’s first day of school, there was a angry crowd of white people. The president ordered marshals to protect Ruby. When Ruby got inside, nobody was in the classroom except for Ruby’s teacher Mrs. Hennery.

—Are You Serious?

One day something happened. Ruby stopped in front of that screaming mob. She seemed to be talking to them. When Ruby got in the classroom, Mrs. Hennery said ”Ruby, what were you saying to that mob?”  Ruby became irritated “I was not talking.” said Ruby.”Ruby, I saw your lips moving.” said Mrs. Hennery.” “I was not talking, I was praying, I was praying for those people even though they say those bad things they don’t know what there talking about.”

—Conclusion

Every day, Ruby would stop a few blocks from school and say a prayer for the mob, but that day she forgot to till she was right in front of them. I would recommend the book “The Story Of Ruby Bridges” to people who like biographies THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment